Wednesday, July 25, 2007

FERAKILY; ii still cant believe ii tokked to hims. LOLs. face to face.
hahas.(n.n)
ii guess ii'm kinda crazy. ignore this part.
(((((((:


ii'm going back to the fourskins store. TO WORK. hahs.
yays. money! $
since ii'm onlyys working on friday and sat , till late. PPLE! date me for late night movies!.
ii'm dead serious. :D


ii cant believe that brevian is in teenage icon anyways.
and something that uu guys cant fcuking ignore is, CHIAYEE, from sec 1g, said "ii dun tink uu're veryys chio, not like me." to tessa.
god damn it.
she's freakingly digusting. trust me.
bet she never heard that 'peng wei tio ba'.
well, perhaps slapping her is like , us getting dirty? whoots.
ii shant be so badd to that SUPERB PRETTYY" girl (:
tink b4 uu act manns.


my black jeans is being altered and now it looks like skinny. :D yays.


ii 'm gonna get this , ii swear ::
& grey skinny
& red cardigan
& demin shorts. (well , ii gotta no shorts at all )
& MORE. just that it's getting late and my brain juice isnt producing much :D


www.boltsofcrosses.wordpress.com

`MISSCROSSES; ii cant help falling deeper. pull me up.

No comments: