Friday, February 22, 2008


crawled out of the gallow ; escape.

SCHOOL


Today ;


It've been such a day .



*BadBad, not to be expected results.


*I lodged a complaint to the town council person for getting paint all over my door and shoes.


*I dun like john lim's SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMOOOOO and DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGY lectures. It teleports me to tralalalalala land.


* I hate it when i wished for you, when i know things are impossible.






That sounds so much like i'm a terrible person. but i'm not!






Grins (:


Glad to eat alone for recess . never ate something alone before. adeva and tessa were sitting beside me and not eating. It cheered me up a little!


I had a good nap just now.


i'm actually sad for my just pass results, shows that i'm caring for them .


Gotta the very funny book to read. Ting dear's book!






Initially to have so many programmes tml , but but! There's some supposed to be important parent talk.






I FEEL LIKE GG ZOUK! DIE!










ME and ruting taitai. imh!



Me and adeva. MY Recess mate! :D



okays, my recess mates.



some compliment for our class. Look, 4d kinda rocks okays.



Me and Crystal with our qian da thing. Imh!






Who ever understands the agony

No comments: