Friday, July 04, 2008

Yi xuan feng couldnt take part in the revival round. T.T
when jason confirmmed this with me, i felt like T.T again.
Crappy groups got in, but why.
on the other hand, being able to get into top 16 when there's ard 300+ comopetitors,
I'ld say, i take my hats off them.
So, still , lucks.
and all lucks for soap and ethe`real.



every new friendster message makes me jump upon.


This is GazettE.
.
..
...
.....
.......

(if you want any pics individually, get it from me via msn - crosses25@hotmail.com or you can request for me to upload it =:)


Jeans day
While almost all the other schools have got BE YOURSELF DAY.
CCHY tried all means to be different , and has a JEANS DAY.
While other people get to cosplay, i get to wear JEANS. how nice .
But seriously, the school has improved much since:)


SAY THE NEW NAME;Crosses



The sweetheart ladies.

Lovely crystal.

Crosses;crystal;SIHUI THE YELLOWSPONGE!


I like this pic! PRINCESS.


Ting dear♥


Meh Meh. we were supposed to look similar;)

Lulubelle and dodo.

NO MORE CRABBY CABBIE.


Her laang , wen jie, alvin wong.

Jianjun, terrance(maomao) , herlaang.

My band mates: Hafiz(vocalist) , Kenny neo (guitarist), Bernice(guitarist), Murhajir(guitarist)

Zijian , my drummer.

Bernice, guitarist.

And This is the person whom is so hot!


These people:)
P1010622P1010621
Ruting taitai.

Qiaohui.
P1010623P1010625
PIE AND TAI!

MAddie. haha. very high!
I shall end off with..

We, th amateur band.

My precious quelic.


I will continue posting the other pictures sooooon. if not i may die of RIS. BLOGGER IS SLOW TODAY):


Emotionals , unrevealed.
Stranger, that was me.
I still need recognition,
from mr fishball.

Or,i was just a passerby.

No comments: