Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 25 : GMA
It was pretty amazing.
To stand less than a metre near all of them.
ha.

Mayday. omg.



Yoga Lin.
Totally Cute.


Eason Chan.
Awesome musician.


Big Mouth.
They're a group of HOTTIES.
totally mesmerised by Dj Zhonghua! & Aisa.


Fish Leong.
She is prettier in real life.


Derrick Ho.

Jam Xiao.
FIR's concert.

Crosses.

What's more,
Foc and exclusive.
weet.
Yey, was such an enjoyable night.
Ken ar, reserve the receptionist seat for me. hahaha.


I love Jawsist's job.
But that definitely exert a certain amount of stress on me.
That's what she desire.
Yet, not my dream man.
My dad is kinda starting to expect more from me and wants me to be like her.
My ultimate dream , a performer.
WOO~

Dont be stingy, TAG when you read.

Pursue, XOXO.




Random :
Joleen : MIN! thanks. i miss you too!
Rodney : Yes , soon. and i cant tag on your blog anws.
Dearest : Thanks alot.

LAUYUXIN : Can i like meet you up asap! with maine , sa and liling. Gosh. Totally miss you.

No comments: