Friday, May 01, 2009

Catch me when i fall.





which most probably might be very soon..



*******************************




My sist gave me this when i told her i need a total hair-fix!




My hair is feeling smooth but like a lil dry after using this just now.
Beware of my hair pple, it's DANGEROUS :)


*********************







STOP HAUNTING ME, STOP IT.
you just wont spare me even in my dreams.
I DREAMT OF 3 LIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
(lizz is a creature fyi.)
one in neon green somemore.
I dreamt of alot of foc and cchy pple.
i rembed there was joyce,edward,tabitha and alot alot alot more.
Edward - two lizz, one green one normal one climb on him.
Tab - helped me to remove the lizz on th back of my shirt.







I woke up , finding myself almost about to scream.
I woke up w fear, i woke up because of fear.
I spent my sleep having nightmare.


Fear looming so close.
What if i get devoured by mares, or worse still reality.
Qualms about tmr , w so much angst.



I need to have a friend that is like the usedtobe qh.

No comments: