Saturday, June 06, 2009

INSPIRE DANCE.


Insane busy schedules .
lose myself ,
lose my heart.
No idea what i really want.
I think i'm rejecting a chance to be a dance instructor.





Boty sg 2009.
Thanks sist for all the good seatings!

W alex from fuyo, danced damn dope!
& ! when you teaching me turtle yesyes?:)

Us w bboy katsu, hong 10 and gino!
Gino's words, touched me alot.


uber glad that katsu recognise jaws and me!


These people make me wanna dance more than ever;
Even when days that i couldnt take harsh timing-clashes.
The drive of my perserverance.
But love for dance exceeds the word " passion".



*
*

PEOPLE DONT DANCE IF IT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S "TRENDY" .
love it.


DONT GO CRAZY OVER SD when you used to think it's ugly.
& Just because pple are wearing it.




I FREAKING TIRED NOW.
Slept @ 5am, woke @ 9am , 5th june.
painting in studio till 8pm.
Off to tpde night cycling w the mean poppingshin to meet "jonas ishikura".
Went back school to paint till 6pm.
Almost ZOMBIFIED.
AND REACH HOME @ 8PM , 6th june.


The night cycling dint do much bonding though.


Thanks all wh helped me w my 1 x 1 painting!!



Writers block.
Have an ear on that ,
Meaningful song.




It feels blissful though it'll just be a fantasy.

No comments: