Sunday, June 21, 2009

LESBIC?


It was pretty fun to visit paranakan museum and bboy stuff with Marsh:)
I wanted to do another post but my casio and cable TOTALLY NOT WORKING D:
So more pics and all up next okay :)


Oh yar, my short and fug hair. That's my current hair.
haters, laugh till you die okay?


I will be away to genting till tuesday!
DO TC ALOT SWEETHEARTS! Weather's MAD.
Miss me!
*
*




LES O LES.
@ siloso resort.
Thanks nic for the invite :)

CROSSES. SHUANG,

We do fight. But we do have good sense to tell us that we need each other.
worthy friends, yes :)

SPAZ.

KISSKISS!

WE ARE SUCH AWESOME CAMWHORERS.



Huggos. lesbic love.

hearts.

next time we should really kiss.


boobs?!?

yes she's just so in love w them. LOOK AT HER EYES !



NICE PIC!

like lollipop.


Tight one.

We love and we hate too.


************
NO LAR,
HELLO IDOITS WHO BELIEVE WE ARE LES.
STRAIGHT LUH,
STRAIGHT.

as in at least i think so?
HAHA

************






Prepare for double retaliation.


Just a kind reminder.





Molecules got ears.

No comments: