Sunday, July 05, 2009



MUST WATCH!!!!
ME AND SIST ON SPACE SHOT!
CAN SKIP THE FIRST MINUTE THOUGH:)


and yes, that screeching scream throughout was mine . ooops!




W lewis and jawsist!




Of recent ;



OH YES.
If anyone of yous readers happened to know of
ALVIN LAM
from TP BUSINESS do tell me okay!
Cos he's just so awesome! :)

THANKS ALOT, you ALVIN LAM!




And yes, I think i'm just sucha dumbass who doesnt know that

ATM CANT DISPENSE 2 DOLLARS NOTE
D:


dumb ATM also.



In credits of fake bro nic. haha.

I've been spending more than $100 plus a week .
How awesome. when my allowance is kinda like $40 after train fee.
And i dont work! ROAR.
Anyone got money tree seeds?

OR ANYONE WANT TO
BUY MUCUS?

I can be the richest person in Asia or maybe SG ! :)







Haven been blogging because :
1. School .
2. Rehearsals ( reach home around 12am )



I promise to update whenever i can!
I do update at
bolts sometimes:)
Keep my blog alive okay!


DONT GET H1N1! :)
Miya's rubbish. haha. but cute la .






I will be exhausted too.
In the cold night, i miss you.

This , never to be known infatution.
hold on for now.

No comments: