Wednesday, August 05, 2009


I KNOW YOU YOU AND YOU! from all over the world is reading this blog here!
I LOVE SEEING PPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES VISITING!
Can publisicise if you wish to! :)




I like it when pple/stranger me identify me as a dancer even when i was in punk style!




J.Crosses is feeling au-positive!
Minus being sick , ONCE AGAIN.
I want go taiwan for Freestyle session in october but i've got school!


FUCK COMPUTER FOR NOT ALLOWING ME TO UPLOAD PICS DIRECTLY FROM CAMERAS.
PHUCK.
; okay, cut down on vowgats(vulgarities)





Life of a "Designer" !
2 hours of sleep per day , dope SHIT.
Literally SHIT.



PHOTOSHOOT FOR fashion merchandising!


Sweet ones!

The tee that we were wearing is dyed by us ourselves!


Styling.
Paparazzzz.



Flo, No Fly.



Bleeding sensation,






TODAY'S PRESENTATION.
Tot we did quite a dope one !
(L)(L)


Me , Amy, Sheryl , Caiyu.


i was in punk style!
Thanks Miya and all those who helped us for the photoshoot!






Time is gonna take you away .

JCrosses.

No comments: