Saturday, November 07, 2009

BYE BLACK.


STAYOVERS AT CRYS'!
unglam maxxxx.

Ruting's at the back.
WHY SHE LOOK SO GOOD IN THE MORNING ?!
HHMM! I JEALOUS!
heeeeheee.
AND I LOOK LIKE THAT.
BREAKFAST!
YUMMYZ~
A BBOY TALENT! heee.

OKAY.
in case anyone hasnt' notice.
MY HAIR IS NO LONGER BLACK!
it has lose its virgin to LIESE !
Bubble bubble!
Mocha Orange, Glossy Brown, Chiffon Beige.
Pretty in Mocha.
Pretty in Glossy.
And i chose Chiffon BEIGE.

PROCESS:
POUR. AND SHAKE. EQUALS =
Wait for a while before using it!
slowly turns black.
Foam makes me light and happy!
Featuring Crys' mom !
Nice astronaut!

Looks like condom . though i had never seen one b4.
Dyeing for tai tai .

WORK OUT A PILE OF FOAM.
REMB YOUR GLOVES!
&.....
&.....
&.....
I DYED MY OWN HAIR!
Foamy bow!
I DONT MIND HAIR SUCH HAIR TO GO SCHOOL!
MORE AND MORE!
幸福的泡泡
Turning BROWN.


So.....

Before meets after!
I think my hair was kinda brown even b4 dyeing!
I choose Liese CHIFFON BEIGE.


Tiny Review:
$19.90 , from watson/guardian.
it's really th hair dye for idoits.
and the best thing is, you can massage and dye till the roots.
Not too bad, just a lil dry.
I will recommend!


STAY STRONG LOVE!

Love you!

No comments: