Friday, February 26, 2010

Green Almond Crushed Icing.

I LOVE YOU READERS! :D

omg, i love you guys .

HELLO TO YOU GUYS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD!

and dancers/bboys from idk where that unknowingly drop by!


Hello Bboy khalid from paris!


*****

And, SO SWEET!


One of them, actually made a header for me.

Hello and thanks Sym!


Little things like that can turn my hectic-induced frown around.


So, Feel free to mail me or drop a little tag :)

I read them and will try to reply once i'm free.


And omg, i'm feeling pretty sad.

I think i ought to make some time for my sweethearts.

I'm so loaded with school and dance.

Sorry friends.

but i need this type of love, who can understand.

Lovelovelove, meet up soon, taitais and crystal! :)

Gonna visit modparade and meet QP later!


Triple jumps and falls,

yours,

Jolene Crosses.

No comments: