Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aftermath

 

 

 

P1030607

HELLO ;)
Miss me?

keep reading yae yae!

'm gonna post a review of the Hada Lado products that i have recieved from fr3b !

 

Not that busy , but extreme lazy.

Total refrains from getting into the busy phrase .
REALLY HATES IT.

and , i'm gonna lead my saturdays my way.
No longer controlled. No longer stuck in school doing back scene stuff.

I just wanna dance.
Improve.

PERIOD.

 

 

Random!

TO MY HONEY BOY!
 

1. I want go NEW YORK AND FIND MARTIN.
*prays hardest that daddy allows*
 
 
2. Dont wear clothes that scream " FASHION blah blah" .
Fashion is not what you wear, It's what we say.
 
 
3. Really love people watching!
 
 
4. Wants a polaroid , or golden half!
 
 
5. Had such eye candy feast on Jo Kwon and Seul Ong!
YUMMY!
 
 
6. Saw Ronald, Fion, Crystal , Vanessa , Jian how , Dunros , Jeremy , Derek , Melvin , Li Hua and alot more today!
YEYZ
 
 
7. I love people being appreciative.
 
 
8. I HOPE I AM HEALTHY.
 
 
9. Drink more water and save money while slimz down for Bai le's yatch party.
 
 
 
 
Wants no more heartaches,
Jealousy and insecurities .
Go Away.
 
Crosses.

No comments: