There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Maybe this love aint worth it.

Teardrops,
are listening good.
They have been good.
To the brain and not the heart.

Tell me what have i done.

Remove any connections that has gotta do with me.
So everyone else could be fooled?

I guess, maybe we are meant to lead different lives.

Aint gotta face this attitude, no more.

like a softie when you need it,
chuck it when you're busy.
Sorry, i aint girl like that.
Aint a toy.
Aint a vacant sucker.

I have heart, flesh, bones and possible fats.
I have emotions.
I feel pain when i slash.
I feel ugly when i look.
I feel silly cos i'm fooled.
Just who you think I am.

Breakin this heart again and again.
peaceloveanddirtyhotelbeds:  (via jaydeygaga)
Mine?
Working more than fine.

No comments: