Friday, March 30, 2007

ii seriouslyy cann feel the ache.
the ache in my hart.
the pain.
somethingg squeezingg it hard.

ii feel like..
ii feel like crying.
my hart's sobbing .


it feel like it've been thrown onto the ground,
beingg stepped by a million feet.
flat.
buried with a thousand layers of mudd and soil.
it's all heavy.
burden-"ed"


PAIN.
BREATHLESS.
heart is twisted.
EMOTIONAL.
slashes.
the feeling is making me puke.
the weight down there is weighing me down.
pulling me down.

ii am no longer the lil ; hyper ; cheerful gal tt everyone knew.

it was in the past.
BRINGMEBACK.
ii am alwaes trying to surpress my feelings.
the feeling ish overtaking me.
behind those smiles ii tried to fake.
ii'm hiding ALL my emotions.


kill me if uu wan.

there;snt any point.
slashes.
hit miies hard.(when uu see miies)
b0ut not on my shagged face.


`crosses.STABS.BLOODYY DRIPS.

No comments: