Saturday, January 05, 2008




HOW is it to recieve a present that consists of a milkbottle containing a REDBRIEF :D
it's for kerwin! ha.
Shared it with ms.
initially wanted to get Gstring. ha. but this is much of a better choice!


This is my BAOMU,nanny.
-he's lost ): WANTED!


i'm gona blog so much lesser anyways, as for i'm pretty up with work!
WORK FOR WHAD YOU WANT! :D
GAMBATTE!
omigud, i only have got 30 hours for my computer studies coursework .
I've gotta no time to spare! DAMN!

SOME PICTURES DURING THE CLASSCHALET.
@cheers, where my name was XIULING =.=
This is how ugly i can get. *guilty*
SPECTIES!

i'm so in love with liling's wallet which had got some weird animal on it. & She bombed my phone again in like freak early morning! HMMMPHs, liling 's a nice person though :)

ROCKSON!
-iLOVESIHUI&CRYSTAL! they so lovable!

THANKS SHERICA!
HI PIE!(: thanks for not leaving me out all this while.♥
Thanks ced.

AND, may i noe how many times should i say this again.
PASSERBYS, ANONS,
hello, i donot know whad's your intentions are, but your malicious comments aint taking much efefct on me luhs. this's just FYI.
& anws, i dont think i look digusting. if you're like disgusted by the way i look , may i understand how are you not puking over your mirror?

`CROSSES;battlefields of mind.

No comments: