Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OH HO. been such a long time since i've blog.
): but it's preeeeeeeeetaye quiet in here! woots!


21jan08
EXTREMELY ROTTEN DAY. ughs.
`had a tiff with my dad like the first thing in the morning.
`got caught for my skirt. ( my skirt is not SHORT!)
`right contact lens irritated my eye, so painful.
`freak blocked nose
`stomache
`went home earlier( main aim: skip CS)
`vomited at northpoint
`Slept till 6. such a waste of time.




22JAN08, Field trip , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER, LEWIS LEE. awwww.


23JAN08 , HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILING! (: ILY!


tml will blog more more more! with pictures! YIPPIIES!
i'm having my chemistry test tml, and yes, i so know my results even though i'm blogging such a small post here. woots.

TAG WILL BE REPLIED ASAP , around later on! (:


To be blog :
NYE's celebration ;
Alicia's birthday ;
weekend outing with sister ;
Excursion (:


ILOVEHOMINGwithCLAIRE!
I hate plugging out thumbdrives, microdrives.
7princesses,oh?

No comments: