Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jinghan was not too bad. As in his attitude. [:


Dxo wasnt as fun as before at all.
BAD MUSIC , MINIMAL SPACE.



But i had take clubbing as like a gathering thing .


I MISS Alicia , fiioan , and their friends.
I MISS Timcus , raymonds , weicheng , Kai , JIANFENG! , Benney , damien , brendon , wen hao , wen hui , baomu , kerwin and all those pples.



I MISS pearl , pearlyn , chevonne , MINMIN(: , x.jess.


And danny they all.


AND DEXTER AND GUYS! Weenah sist , and xuan and wei they all.


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS.


IMISSYOUPEPS , really.


How i hope things will be as before , everyone close tgt .


No quarrels , no conflicts. No competitons .


Sighs.


Before Zouking.


Sheryl and me. I love her dearly , she rocks!

Zouk , Me , Sheryl .yes, i aint very friendly.

Dear and me! Yeys. &hearts.

Th Mehmehs. She's th mutated one. =X


Rodney and me. He's drunk.


No more partying.
I guess i will take up some locking and popping classes. I'm so into it.
I'm brushing my guitar skills loads . I want to fufil what i want.


ILOVEYOUPEPS. Tagging.
And bean , Yes , the crowd with frankie look alikes . ILOVEDIT.


Vacancy still struck when i think of you.
I had let go , did i?
Recounts,opposed.

No comments: