Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Very few pics of 1st june. upload another day :)
Tag my tagboard when you visit.


Thanks nao , the vainpot for the manymany gummybears and the card:):)



景;kei. CANDY!
Notice there's a 九on vocalist's back. haha.

Soap . Jason's birthday . He just told me something X.X. ):

翼旋风。zoom in the two pics , can see jieg and jiro's face quite clearly.
HOT.


That's about it. 1st june was a superb high day luh.
Felt more high than feeding on alcohol.
I FEEL LIKE DRINKING BAILEYS with CHOCOLATE!


路人甲,谁相当?
lol.


ROYALUST, take a look.


Crystal and me concluded that S is an extreme lucky person. That's it.
While we are only luck in the world of ours. How great.


There is a mini lizz in my house now, and i saw a chamelon this afternoon. Shit, i'm soemhow fated to them T.T


I'm a total sucka.


And shit damn , as every minute ticks away , i'm actually quite worried.
I'm aware of how lil time i've got left. sigh.


My daddy is gonna go china for ard 2 weeks. How i would miss him ):

Deprieved of x:)

No comments: