Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Of recent;

DY

KOSHER OR JUST LIES?

I havent been blogging properly. HAHA
And i seriously have got no idea what the hell i've been doing.
monday
backstaged.
I thought C star wasnt as bad.

Lucify is still L-O-V-E of the century.
There is such contrast between the bands in superband 2 and lucify.
The music is DIFFERENT, quality , atmosphere.




I saw my ultimate sweet there ♥ this is her super nice piercing! idk what is the name of the piercing.
---------------------------------

tears that everyone own.

A drummer? :D

Going to blog on:

Racial harmony day. (i need all pics)

Sist convocation.


Traffic jam , street party 2. ( blog when i recieve pics :)
And outing with lovely and tai. oh man!
TAGS WILL BE REPLIED ASAP .
CONTINUE TAGGIN.
I LOVE WORDPRESS, AND XANGA! Y

No comments: