Saturday, September 06, 2008

I wonder.


It's been long.


(Directed @ SOME PEOPLE)
Snobbish people who think that they're ALREADY famous and try to be cocky will get their karma back in whichever manner. -Pukes.
We, Ladies, are not one of a kind. Those that throw themselves towards you filthy men. Note that.

If someone thinks that i'm stalking him, I'm so sorry to say I'm NOT. It's just that i saw you walking into your shop. I moved away, cos i was without make up. Loves`)




Superband 2
I find it such a pity that Soap did not get in for the revival round. It really depended on each night, not as the overall. Judges were disappointed by their performance last monday.

But i do agree that Cstar did exceptionally not bad.

For those people who saw me on tv, screaming like a lunatic, super tak-glam or whateverrrrrrrrrrr. ERASE THAT:)



No emo.


I want soap to be in ! They produce steady music at the professional level. The music arrangement was always good, but i thought rossi did not do as well as expected.

Top 4 predictment:
(differs from sist)
-Ethe'real
-Da feng cui
-Sen lin tie
-San yue

okays, I stopped to be Superband Crazy. I used to adore alot of bands as i thought they were not bad. But apparently, I find some of them to be suckas.
.
.
So, They claim i look like that when i'm angry:



A shot of claire:)

Tessa, I still want SK! )':

Sept 2nd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUANG!

The princess:)

Me and meh. SPOT ESCAGOT! :*
(more Pics)
----------------------------------------

oooolala, I love kaylin tay . KISS

Vulnerable to people's minor acts.
recently, i've been down.

No comments: