Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Oh man, i can smell stinky beancurd! (chou toufu臭豆腐)
I'm STILL IN KAOSHIUNG!!!!

NOT ):
I'M BACK!
Thanks for keeping the blog alive despite my extreme laziness!!
-i haven unpack my luggage. oops.

& guess what?
I snapped 3Gb worth of picchus.

yea, the taiwan trip was pretty enjoyable^

The sec 4 peps were awesome.

Especially with madelyn, jianjun and jasper.
The three of them can almost freeze every single cell of mine everyday.
Had suppertime with limying, lorraine, qimian and jun ping during the later days, fun too. :)
Mealtime with table 9 was crazily fun.

Post more tmr, i'm worn out.


GIMME LOVE, CHU!





I'm madly in love with bbt.
I'm madly in love with bangbangtang.
I'm madly in love with lollipop.
I'm IN LOVE WITH THE SIX SUPERBDUPERUBEROMFG HOT FIGURES.
-drools.

No comments: