Saturday, January 17, 2009






Tags Replies


passerby : Woo, really? i love aisha man. ^^







Claire : I'll upload the video soon :)









anon : It is my sist's dress. She bought it quite some times back. Anw, fyi, i saw a similar one @ Far east plaza level one i think. Hope this helps .









KAITING : Dear, haha. actually, not very very happy but okay lar. and i never really study.















Jc Kid : Thanks alot . i placed YJC as my second choice :) Gambatte for your tedious Jc life.














Juyee : Prettyy! i'll link you soon okay!








yz: That's a must!
















Argh, haven been really updating because i aint in the mood and fit to do so!



After such a sickly week , though i'm still having the block nose, being nauseous now and then , i've made my choice for the future.


Let's pray that i wont regret.


FYI, & stop asking me individually how much i've got for my Os.
It's 13 for L1R4 & 16 for L1R5 .
Lousy or what , gossip ♥


My first choice was TP's Apparel designing and merchandising!
Closer school mates should know that i always always design pieces. HA.


Well, shall see.


ANW, I'll be looking for a job after the new year if i get into poly..
SO, DO INTRO!

It feels quite good to crush on a loghead.



1 to 10 , pick your love.

No comments: