Tuesday, June 16, 2009





A pretty emotional song.
Give your eyes and ears.
Watch and listen.



Random: Surrealism.




If you're bored,
GO http://9gag.com/gag/3849/
and press the red buttony.

know of this from CJ. ha.
like quite freee ar.





Crosses' First.
This reflects passion for dance.
Backview to express story behind each performers, the effort .
“台上一分钟,台下十年功。”
My final artpiece.
MY FIRST MASTERPIECE! :D
really spent days working on it.


It aint perfect, but perfection cant win satisfaction.

THE CRS.
WE'RE THE HEAT.
kbox today!

BITCHFIGHTS.

ENJOYING MOMENTS.

WILD AND DIRTY.

SCREAM AND LAUGH.


Glad.

I know i dont look good here, who cares.

LEGGOS.

We see double chin. I dont give damn.

Lovely.

I like this pic.


Singing queen. Chua Ru!

Sweet day!

You can talk about me, cos i'm a hot topic.

No comments: