Monday, June 15, 2009

Silent scream.





'Ve became self conscious when i dance.
New terms of dance make me lose my confidence.
Gotta feel it.
Gotta regain it.
Gotta shun judgements.
Gotta improve.
Gotta dance without thinking what's the next move.

It comes from within.


Technique is important,
but a dancer always dance with the heart first and
express the music and rythm.



Music inspires dance,
dance comes before style.
-M



^
^
^

A random day.
A day w all the bad stuff comes to me.
Experience breakdowns.

Astons!


THANKS CRAZY NGCAIYU who accompanied me through the few insane days of last week!






















NOW WE ARE FREE BIRDS FOR TWO WEEKS!
HOLI!

& fyi, i'm having swollen left eye!
just in case you're wondering why i look so weird!!!


********************************

FRIDAY.
I FINALLY FINISHED MY BBOY PRESENTATION.
Thanks all those who helped and encouraged! :D



Went for this school event which initially thought there was DE performance only but met alot of familiar faces!

NIC LEE! BSC MAINCOMM!
haha. whichaway.

Chrystal. DSC MAINCOMM!


Jolene!!


Tatyi and his mom.


Tat yi on stage!
CONGRATS!


Then went session! :D

Martin is scared of eyedrop!
Amber the pro eyedropper !

CHANSEE's HAND! haha. what were you doing ah!





Finally in!




Attempts but ended up w blurred shots.
Dk what's wrong w my casio.



I've got chewy fingers. want some?




Like a doll does her pops and locks.




THANKS MARSH for the eye mo! ;D


Chansee damn cute can!






Mart. Chansee.
Thanks for teaching!

THE HANDS. LOOKS WRONG.
:)




ROAR.




Some silly ginger hand.



Scream Gay.

Fion's ear bleeding!











Martin . Amber.


Jasmine. Martin.
Aiyo, martin ar!


Me. Amber.




SATURDAY.
(I HAVE GOT GOOD ENERGY)

started off w TPDE training.
learnt bout bounce and all.

Me and Zen.
Super cute luh!

After lunching w DE pple.

OFF TO REHEARSAL!
3 HOURS STRAIGHT.

And the location is HARD TO LOCATE.

Saw this uber cute small foot print! :D




MINGSHUANG!

MOVEMENT.


It's an Xplosion.




DJ Fest.
I 've been there for the past years but i kinda just walked past it this year.




Happy peps.



W Miya.
WE'RE CUTE KIDS! :D



Went over SD to have a look. Small shop!






























Shuangy love!



KO NIGHT!
w Jessist and crystal.
Thanks Martin and Suria!

Sist!








Judges.

Groovy aggression Vs. i forgot who.
They had 3 rounds of draw.
The guys won in the end. nice battle.


Highly anticipated....
KAHMAR AND STAY STRONG BOOGALOO!





Ronald in act.







Kahsing in action!

Kahmar got into finals. But it was such dope battle!




CONGRATS ALL FINALISTS!




*
*
OFF TO JESSIST'S HOUSE.
stayover + some booze!













VAIN ONE!











LOVELY!


MINI PAD??




A NOVELTY MARSHmallow! ;)




*
*
*




SUNDAY!
-Uber craving for grafitti cafe!
-went SD again. sist dont mind paying half $$ for me!


AND CAN YOU GUESS WHO I SAW WHILE I WAS EATING.


LIKE ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG.




I SAW BBOY GINO aka BBOY BO QING (taiwan).
IT FEELS SO UNREAL.
I totally almost choke on my mee.








Pretty sist!

YEY. WANTONWANTON.
They gave me one wanton lesser! HMMPH!

I was drawin my sist! no bad can!







ME DRAWN BY SIST!









































Marks a good weekend.
good holiday start.

*

OHYES, IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY AM I W NO MAKE UP AND SPECS,
I'VE SWOLLEN EYES DUE TO SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND CRAZY WEATHER.
but there are pple who think i look better this way! yey!



Whisper.
`jing : Yes yes, it opened! :D i hope so:)


`Shuang: Thanks!


`Jonas : heh. you also invent one luh!


`Crystal : Yes lovely, we're meeting tmr. HAppy!

`Shin : Omg, Dont say that! or maybe only after the creation is out!


`Vanessa : Holidays alr! :)


`NCY
: Yes babe!! :D our k session soon!

`Dearest, YESYES. we're so gonna meet up!
`Wenhui: HELLO! :D


`Harris: It's stinky cos it's shite!
`Zen: Hey! :D see ya soon!

`Chansee : HAHA. yes yes. yo my stalk target!




Gone with the wind.



No comments: