Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Recents

For alot who have been concerned of what exactly am I doing right now,
I am actually Freelancing dance, in the case of teaching and performing paid shows.

SAM_0976

SAM_1407 The money is not exactly alot, but it’s do-able for now.
And I really like teaching dance, because as I teach, I feel that I learn alot, really.
But of course, I have alot more to learn and improve.
And thanks to people around me, who made my ‘goal’ as a dance instructor, half fulfilled.

PLEASE STOP UNDERPAYING DANCERS.
Thanks. I dont know about others, but so far, dancers whom I have worked with, we are always giving our 100% to teach or to perform for clients.
But sometimes, some people dont appreciate and regard our talent and hardwork and it’s pretty sad.
Well, not mentioning names or so.

*Bows*

As for a design job,
I dont exactly know what should I do next. Study, or work or what. Hmm.

Any good advices?

No comments: