Tuesday, April 01, 2008








I love Prince C. Thanks for all th encouragement and concern you provided. Thanks.


HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL

:D

the only mini prank i played is on eugene , i told him i quitted school.
And he was like pretty convinced. LAUGHS.


well , i guess i missed out a whole chunk of fun in school.

I had gladly not attend much lesson last week and i dint go school for the past few days.
Feels like longer than th short march holidays.
I recieved three extremely odd and random confessions. It's APRIL's FOOL! i hoped.

I dint skip school for no reason anyways ,
the doctor gave me two days of mc when i dint even have fever
But it was flu and SEVERE blocknose.
TERRIBLE.


So i stayed at home. Camped with 棒棒堂whole day.
FEAST on the wholesome of medicine.
Equipped with boxes of tissues and rolls of toilet paper.
Slept with odd. Cant rest well.




I edited this for danny as he requested. Credits to me can! [:

Me with Jawsist , on th way to spop.


okays, a random pic of us.


SPOP!
main aim , Jam xiao.
tickets credits to diya.








He was singing my favorite song.

JAM! i wasnt as crazy but was influenced by my jawsist.







This is a video that we've recorded. Pardon for th extreme blurness .
But use your heart to listen . Jam CAN SING.

BLOGAGAIN. CIAOS ♥

No comments: