Thursday, December 11, 2008

Use vPOST now!


vPOST makes me v(ERY) need to look like a young and innocent kid to get more more more ang baos during upcoming's chinese new year.

--------------------------------
vPOST makes me v(ERY) Glad that i dont have to suffer earblocks on plane.
Yey! Let the goods take the pain!

.
.
vPOST makes me v(ERY) SLIM .
(If i were to give up buffet sessions to buy SO MANY PRETTY items all around europe , japan , US.)
.
.
----------------------------------


vPOST makes me v(ERY) RICH.

There're so many discounts here and there using vPOST!
Can save on airtickets also!
.
.
.

vPOST makes me v(ERY) much a well traveller.

I can have a handbag from Europe , fur coat from JAPAN , and killer heels from US.
Sounds as if i travel alot, doesnt it?
.
.
.
vPOST makes me v(ERY) panic!
Like at the verge of heart attack!
I will sit by the comp with much anxiety as i might win some big bucks!


--------------------------------------------



O yey, it was great to see quelic prack aka rytefully 14 today.
Sweet.

No comments: