Thursday, February 19, 2009

MadCrys + Fondue


Lickin' blood.


Aww, I've been pretty mean to my health recently.

  1. I kept having diarrhoea almost once daily.
  2. My nose runs faster than the water tap . haha.
  3. Flaking skin ):


I think i know why.
-Sleeping ard 4am almost everyday.
-Drinking water less than 2 of my kungfupanda(lol) bottle.

That explains my flaking skin i think.


ugh, weather's bad. So take good care pple!

Be prepared for a whole new look of LOVEITCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.COM.


MADCRYS?
ha, figure it out.
Went Bishan HD for fondue!

My tastebuds were screaming !
For CHOC!
AND, WORSE STILL HD DINT SATISFY THEM!
-whine-

Which explains our expressions.

It's Yummy, but cost holy 52 buckies!
It's NOT WORTH IT.
I rembed my previous visit to HD was like, $36?!?




The Choc was good,
But it's definitely NOT WARM and fills a lil more than half of the bowl.
It looks full right? But it's just the stain!
Dont get fooled by pics:)


& we couldnt choose the flavours.


The food and service was not bad.

Good dippin' Choc.

Cookies . Cake . and amazing Brownie.


Balls of cookie,strawberry,choc &vanilla icecreams.

*



Chocolate lip gloss. Who can resist?







Look at deedee on the left.












hehe.

Tadah ^^





-brow-

Jump!

PPG!
& obviously i've got MORE Pics.
Just, stay tuned for more fabness! haha.
Loogix.com. Animated avatars.
First try taking 6 shots w Dee's phone.
Loogix.com. Animated avatars.
Go Crazier.


Loogix.com. Animated avatars.
HAHAHAHAHA.
(omg, it reminds me of lh ): )
Loogix.com. Animated avatars.

Loogix.com. Animated avatars.
okay, it was such a crazy cum exhausting day!
But it was really fun to go out w them!
Golden mile's chocolate fondue awaits us!


And it's 3am now alr , yet again .
Booboo.
and, yae more pics to be up!





*
*
You had yours, congrats.
You never knew that your bliss was someone else's misery.
if you had know , would you still?

`Jolene Crosses.

No comments: