Tuesday, March 03, 2009


This is what you call love.

My Ah ma is so adorable!
She dated me out to bugis!
Damn Cute right!
I LOVE YOU.

Camped at her house the whole sunday.




Ignore th smile.


Multi Coloured vest + green mango tank + high waisted shorts.


The simplest luxury;
pork porridge , sunny side up.


woohoo~
well, camera couldnt focus the other way round!
why my lumix like that?

salivates.

The uber cute ones, the cousins i mentioned previously ^^
I wore my mummy's sandals.





Blow it away.




-To the sour grape eaters:
Just STFU.
If you dint get into your desired course because your grades dint make it.
Or you cant get into the course that i got into, Apparel Designing and Merchandising.
Dont go ard and tell ppl that "Jolene got into a STUPID COURSE!"?
How stupid is stupid? like, wtf.
And it's not like you know a single f about it.
If you can get in th course, den we shall see about it.
and, it's demoralising.

Anw, FYI , it was my first choice okay and i've got 4 As,2 B3 & 1 C for olvls btw.
It's not like i've got 11 As, but shut it.



^Edited the adidas post.


Stop it,
Stop being so demoralising.
I'm worried bout my capabilities.
Shut it.

No comments: