Wednesday, May 07, 2008


232: I NEED A BREAK.
from school

I want kitkat.

how i wish that my exams has no fnn coursework.
How i wish it's just blogging or photo editings. GOOODOOO HEADS!#$%#^&#@@#$345


Stress looming,
Snacks-gobbling.

So , you shall see FOOD, FOOD , FOOD!

look at the brownish patch on my hand. aftermath of playing with scorching irons ):

Extreme cup cake loves.

OH MAN , my fatal weak , BUTTERFLY CAKE! dont it look pretty? (:

Eclaires and puffs. Sweetest sins.



Potato dumpling, cute .

BOTAK JONES! gosh , i'm craving for it now!

Handmade swiss rocknroll.


Scones making with Tingdear.



Doodles doodles. the whiteboard is angry. oops.


Mute that inner voice. shush it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yοur mode of describing evеrything іn thіs ρaragraρh is гeallу
good, all bе able tο easily be awarе of it, Τhаnks a lot.


Feel free to suгf to my sіte :: Dallas auto Insurance