Thursday, May 08, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 17 days!:D
OLEVELS in 18days):


So , i dint go school for today:)


This video makes your day go lalalala. but kinda wths.


Now's the real thing. Gazette.
THEY'RE SEX.



So i spent my day accomplishing minor chores, photoshopping and eating.



Fatal addictions to your vocals.

Boltsoflightning,my love.

The desire for you, imprinted.

Bit by bit, i want you.


Bboy yan, my lil cousin who is only 5.





oh yae, and i guitared today . i got irritated by myself ):
well , still , not gg to school is the best deal ever.




Oh ya , and HAPPYBIRTHDAY QIAOHUI!
-i wanted to go your house and pass you something that I've yet to make but cause of my brother. but i did wanted to go , really :)


the past years of friendship,


i thank you so much .
I've learnt so much.
All those crazy lil things that we've done,
i do miss them.

so hope you enjoyed your day. i still remb how you got cake smashed last year:)


well, even though we're more of acquaintance:)



To sherica: Yes, i love cupcakes or any tasty pastry. I love them! heh. really? i would love them! but it's so so so fattening! ohh.!
I dont like the term 'fan'.

No comments: