Monday, February 23, 2009

Flea Fly Flo

@ HomeClub.





Love;
Wear PINKVOLTAGE!
I'm selling the tee (NEW ONES) @ $18 $15!!
Sales available till March! Only Limited pieces!
Do email me if you're interested.

Place your Orders NOW.

















Jessist.




Kiss : FLEA FLY FLOOOOOOOO

Wear PinkVoltage today!





Shisuta ^^

Having Fun!

Yes, PV! PINKVOLTAGE.
How i love it! So original and nice!
Very affordable price!!!

okay, everyone loves my leopard sweater.
See it for yourself.

W Jomaine.
She's wearing it !

Kiss me !



L0ve ya!

& STOP POPPING INTO MY PICTS!
hahaha.

隐形的纸心,看得到吗?


Teisei {V}


Passerby : though idk what you're saying that's nice, but thanks :)

*
Ben~Desmond : Thanks! yae, handsome bernard did make up for me :)
& wow , hebe .

*
Crystal : We can all be beethoven ^^ maybe next time we can try on lyf?!!
and yar, a long kun cong doing sync swim. must be sexy!

*
Tessa : Where got slow! and i update more than you do lor!
Make sure the cookie doesnt smell bad okay! ^^

*
Dearest : Yes dearest, i miss you too! study hard.

*
Madelyn : Thanks ! yes it's NICE .

*
shuang : Thanks girl.

*
Meiling : hmm hmm, cream cake? there's so many fun incidents within us previously.
Which one was it? send me send me! ^^
Miss you!

*
Kaiting : Thanks dear^

*
Aelws : that was a fact :)





Slowly, it penetrates my invisible one.

No comments: