Monday, February 23, 2009

He's just not that into me.

Like Chris B wasnt that into Ri.

Screw Bastard Chris Brown.
I know this news had been quite sometimes alr.
But this was what chris did to Rihanna!
F.
Pics : Perez hilton


----------



He's just not that into you
or rather me. sigh.


A pretty Good movie.
Scarlett Johannson is HOT .
rating : 3.2/5

" Random"
Pink Panther : 2.5/5
Curious Case of Benjamin button : 3.8/5



Yey, i love my leopard skirt!


Where's my tighs ? hahah.
okay, i know i looked weird.
lol.
idk why, but i looked pretty weird this days man.
I think it's the lack of quality beauty sleep.


took neoprints before the movie .
Gosh , NEOPRINTS sounds ancient.


yae, watched w these sweets.


future tp students.


Love, no ting and claire.



Yae, raise your hands up and do SCREAMMMMO!
plus headbangs!
Sex.






Love camming!





Hall 7.



QP Prawns.


Yeynessilism.







I LOVE YOU TESSA!






I really looked weird, shut up.





Sheryl and Shuang.


Dined @ Astons' @ SSC.
Pretty good food,
But i still prefer Botak Jones more.





Mehmeh.


Shuang and Vin.
haha. & he heard all our gossips.


Yey, FOOD.



Idk , my camera is blurrrrrrrr.
lol.

A guy will ask you out , if he's really interested.


Anw, I know you guys love my new blog's image right! :)
hearts.

No comments: